Motor Vehicle Forms

Forms commonly used within the motor vehicle industry, and to transfer ownership of motor vehicles from one individual to another. These forms are usually required by an individual that has moved to, or is living within Florida; to register/license a vehicle with an out of state title or registration (tag), within the state of Florida.


Florida DHSMV VIN Verification Form
(Required for out-of-state vehicles to be licensed in Florida)

Authorization for Release of Vehicle
(Authorize another person to remove vehicle or contents from impound)

Florida Notice of Bill of Sale for MV, MH, Off-Highway Vehicle or Vessel

Florida Power of Attorney for MV, MH or Vessel
(Authorize another to title/license vehicle in Florida)